We all saw images of orcas hunting penguins or sea lions on a beach: they jump suddenly out of water, and grab their prey. In this video the same tactic by beaching is employed by a gang of catfish against pigeons.
The impressive hunting technique of killer whales has been transposed in freshwater: two successful attacks for two failed.
This video was filmed in southern France by scientists studying the behavior of catfish.
Join us on Facebook
- Dario on Jason Jagger photography
- Elliot on Toilet paper holder
- Joanne McGuire on Toilet paper holder
- Jeff on Fishing with a Bikini Blonde
- Larry on Russian Tampax Commercial