Do you know this very strange fish, a curiosity of nature ? Macropinna microstoma or Barreleye. This is a small fish, 15 cm, which lives in fairly deep water, between 600 and 1000 meters deep.
What we see over its mouth, not the eyes, but the nostrils.
The Barreleye fish Continue reading
Sites de pêcheTout sur la pêche au Float Tube
Join us on Facebook
- Dario on Jason Jagger photography
- Elliot on Toilet paper holder
- Joanne McGuire on Toilet paper holder
- Jeff on Fishing with a Bikini Blonde
- Larry on Russian Tampax Commercial